Thanks for visiting my site. Let me introduce myself: I am:
an aspiring engineer.
I'm currently finishing my degrees in Biomedical and Mechanical Engineering at UC Davis. I'm passionate about projects relating to health. Solving tough problems that improve the health and wellness of patients and consumers is what I care most about. I also like tinkering with 3D printers and CAD design, and I love group projects. Here are a few projects that I've been a part of:
Gellybeans -- 2018 BMES Make-a-Thon Team
- 48 hour project
- Top 5 Team - chosen to manufacture research assistance device in TEAM Lab
- My contribution: CAD prototyping, manufacturing, FEA simulation, concept generation
Stridesight - 2018 BME Senior Design Team
- Prototyped biomechanics research and overuse injury tracking device
- Winnner of UC System-wide Senior Design Capstone Project Competition
- Contributions: electronics housing design and prototyping, signal analysis, concept generation
LeucoLife - Student Startup
- Worked to create a life-vest attachment to increase survival rate in cold waters
- Contributed to design and experimentation with heating elements
- Headed the drafting of preliminary patent
Internship at Eclo
- Built rotating test fixture to test accuracy of scanned models
- Optimized downloading and processing of scan data using Amazon CL
- Created MATLAB code to process and measure point clouds that ignores outliers
- Rehired as primary researcher of validity and reliability study
3D Printing + Manufacturing
- Advanced experience with FDM rapid prototyping
- Knowledge and experience with laser cutting machine
- Trained on mill, lathe, and drilling/tapping holes
- 3D printed and protyped electronics housing for ankle strap (Stridesight, Senior Project)
- 3D printed catheter handles for use in benchtop testing and animal study (MedFree)
an avid dancer.
Dance has been a way of life for me from a very young age. It sounds like a pretty fun way to live, but it's also something from which I believe a large amount of discipline and leadership skill can be cultivated. Dance is a form of expression that I believe is underrated in its ability to visualize and communicate current themes, cultures, and views in society. It's also just really really fun to do.
I have also been experimenting with creating my own dance projects in the form of short videos.
Here are some projects, classes, and other dance-related activities I've been up to:
I also enjoy talks over coffee, cuddling with Ballu (you will not find a better cat than this guy), reading, and body weight fitness.
Below, you will find my Now Page. This will give you a glimpse into what my current priorities and where I'm at. By the way, if you ever make a website, you should make a now page too!